Effective Jan. 1, 2019
We take individual privacy seriously. This Statement explains our policies and practices.
We respect your privacy and we promise:
• To implement computer, physical and procedural safeguards to protect the security and confidentiality of the personal data we collect.
• To limit the personal data collected to the minimum required to provide a better service.
• To permit only properly trained, authorized individuals to access personal data.
• Not to disclose your personal data to external parties unless you have agreed, we are required by law or we have previously informed you.
1. Information collection
In order to provide a better service to you, we may collect information when you register with us, use our services, attend our functions, or communicate with us.
As part of our mission to facilitate Legacy Golf Tour trade, we collect information and maintain a database about Legacy Golf Tour. In the process, we also collect personal information about individuals and contact persons of companies and their employees.
If specific information is requested but not supplied, we may be unable to provide the requested service.
We only retain personal data for so long as it is necessary. However a copy may be archived indefinitely.
2. Use of information
The purposes for which information may be used by us include:
• Processing applications
· Providing services to facilitate trade between Legacy Golf Tour and others, and providing enquirers with contact and business information
• Our operations, e.g., incorporation into our database, analysis, research and auditing
• Notification of trade fairs and promotional events
• Distribution of Legacy Golf Tour publications and research materials (and those of our business partners and counterparts)
• Marketing Legacy Golf Tour services or products (and those of our business partners and counterparts)
• Complying with legal requirements such as legal proceedings, including collecting overdue amounts
• Other related purposes
We may conduct direct marketing via fax, email, direct mail, telephone and other means of communication, or send eNews letters to you. You may choose not to receive promotional materials, by simply opting out or telling us, and we will cease to do so, without charge.
We will keep the personal data we hold confidential but may provide information to:
• Personnel, agents, advisers, auditors, contractors, financial institutions, and service providers in connection with our operations or services
• Our affiliates, business partners and counterparts
• Persons under a duty of confidentiality to us
• Persons to whom we are required to make disclosure under applicable laws in or outside Legacy Golf Tour
• Actual or proposed transferees or participants of our services
We cannot control how third parties use information.
4. Cookies [applicable to online user]
Cookies are commonly used to facilitate transmission and to provide more useful features. It is a piece of data stored in your computer. We use these devices to find out more about the use of our websites and user preferences, in order to improve our services. We may share summarized traffic data with advertisers. We note traffic, pages visited and time spent. You are not identified. However, if you agree by registering with us, we may link the information to you, so that you may receive information more suited to your interests.
You may set your browser to reject cookies, or tell you when a cookie is being sent.
Cookies are necessary for some features of the website to work, e.g., to maintain continuity during a session. If they are not accepted, those features may not work properly.
4.1 We use an email delivery and marketing company to send emails that you have agreed to receive. Pixels, tags and cookies are used in those emails and at our website to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising and how visitors use our web site.
4.2 We use a third-party advertising company to serve ads when you visit our Web site. This company may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visit to this Web site in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique "cookie" on your browser.
Personal data stored electronically are password-protected. Encryption technology is used on our secured web areas.
Our computer systems are placed in restricted areas. We only permit authorized individuals to access personal data. These individuals are trained on our privacy policies.
6. Hyperlinks [applicable to online user]
Hyperlinks to other websites are provided for your convenience. You will leave our website for another location that is not controlled by us. Our privacy policies do not apply to other websites. Please refer to the privacy policies of the other websites.
We may update this Statement. When we do, the changes will be posted on the Legacy Golf Tour website.
8. Your consent and rights
By using our service, making an application or visiting our website, you consent to the collection and use of your information as outlined in this Statement.
Under the Legacy Golf Tour Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, individuals have the right:
• To check whether we hold personal data about you and to access such data
• To require us to correct inaccurate data
• To ascertain our policies and practices in relation to personal data and the kind of personal data held by us.
Please send requests to access or correct data, questions or complaints to:
Legacy Golf Tour, Inc.
National Operations Center – Attn: Data Privacy Officer
1029 N. Saginaw Blvd. Ste. F10-113
Ft. Worth, TX 76179
Phone: (817) 798-1704